Sterile sampling bottle auxiliary coliform detection reagent provides a simple, rapid and accurate qualitative and quantitative detection of total coliform, fecal (heat-resistant) coliform, and Escherichia coli experimental program.
1. Irradiation sterilization treatment, in line with ISO11137 requirements, sterility assurance level (SAL) is not higher than 10-3;
2. Contains 10mg of sodium thiosulfate to neutralize residual chlorine in water;
3. The bottle body has a water level scale line, which can better judge the amount of sampling water;
4. Two kinds of sterile sampling bottles of 100mL and 250mL;
5. Each batch of sterile sampling bottles is accompanied by a certificate of sodium thiosulfate content;
6. Each sterile sampling bottle can quantify 100mL/250mL water samples and dissolve enzyme substrate reagents;
7. The bottle body has good permeability and can interpret positive results.
Using the simple and rapid detection characteristics of the enzyme substrate method, combined with electromechanical and optical detection technology, through process-controlled quantitative sealing technology and specific MPN algorithm processing, it provides a simple, rapid and accurate quantitative detection of total coliform bacteria, fecal (heat-resistant) large intestine Microflora and Escherichia coli protocols. It can meet the detection of microbial pollution indicators in multiple scenarios such as drinking water, environmental water, etc.