The virus sampling vials are a complete set of centrifuge tubes for sampling and transporting viruses such as influenza virus and hand, foot, and mouth virus in the microbial sampling transport tube, also known as the specimen transport tube, and have now become a commercial product.
There are mainly the following parts:
1. Sampling swab with disposable sterile plastic rod/rayon head
2. A sterile sampling tube containing 3ml of virus maintenance solution (gentamicin and amphotericin B is selected to better inhibit the fungi in the sample. Avoid the human sensitization reaction that may be caused by penicillin in traditional sampling solution.)
In addition, there are additional parts such as a tongue depressor, a biosafety bag, etc.
1. It is used for monitoring and sampling infectious pathogenic microorganisms by disease control departments and clinical departments.
It is suitable for sampling influenza virus (common influenza, highly pathogenic avian influenza, H1N1 influenza virus, etc.), hand, foot, and mouth virus, and other types of viruses. It is also used for sampling Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, Ureaplasma, etc.
2. It is used to transport nasopharyngeal swab samples or tissue samples from specific parts from the sampling site to the testing laboratory for PCR extraction and testing.
3. It is used to preserve nasopharyngeal swab samples or tissue samples from specific parts for necessary cell culture.
Fangye is a professional manufacturer of wholesale disposable medical consumables. If you want to know more professional information, please contact us in time!